Highland Sun ®
Thursday, September 14, 2006
McMurphy's cancelled
Hey there everyone,
the folks at the pub have decided to change formats again, so we will not be playing there again for the foreseeable future. No gig on the first Friday of October. We'll keep you posted when our next public gig is set.
(And if you happen to have a favorite spot that could use some live Celtic music, let me know...)

Powered by Blogger